Thursday, December 17, 2015

If you like poetry- read on

Do you like quality poetry?

If you like quality poems that teach and preach, poems that not only rhyme but also have a rich meaning, read a few that I have posted.
If however you are looking for something in particular and you do not happen to see it here, shoot me an Email and perhaps I have it on file or can find what you are looking for.
Granted, most of the stuff I post is Christian in content...... but I have stuff just for the Kids and stuff just for FUN
Enjoy
Bill Knapp ------------------> wmknapp55@gmail.com

1 comment:

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

Thanks for the comment on my travel blog. I will use it to be inspired to hit the road. My husband needs to retire (again.) This week I go to teach at a camp near Hinton, WV I will see what inspiration and photos come forth.
I've enjoyed your poetry.
nellie.